The following returns guidance should be read in conjunction with our full Returns Policy.
All returns are managed using our returns form, which is available to download at the bottom of this page (in 3 file formats - pdf, doc and odt). In addition, please make sure you contact us to cancel your order within 14 days of delivery, otherwise you will not be entitled to a refund.
In order to ensure eligibility for a refund customers are asked to check that the following statements are correct:
(1) An email or other communication has been received by us providing details of the item(s) to be returned. You can use our Contact Us form for this.
(2) The communication in (1) was received by us within 14 days of order delivery
(3) Item(s) have not been worn for any length of time beyond what is reasonable to try an item on
(4) Item(s) are being returned in their original condition without any damage that would lead to a reduction in value without reconditioning work. This would include makeup marks, creasing and strong smells such as perfume and cigarette smoke etc.
(5) Item(s) were not made-to-order, bespoke or customised in any way
If you have any queries about any aspect of the returns process, please feel free to contact us.